He said he could fix the problem, but it wasn’t going to be safe anymore
My little brother got a job in Orland Park at one of the heating companies. He has been looking for a job for a couple of months and this is the first place that gave him a chance. My little brother went to school to learn about HVAC repair. He went to a school in Chicago. He learned how to fix heaters, furnaces, heat pumps, and air conditioners. He learned about refrigeration equipment. Before the classes were over, my brother was fixing every problem in the house. I needed some help at my house last week and I called my brother to see if he could lend some assistance. The space heater in the bedroom was making a very strange sound. There was a small flame inside of the machine that I could see. I didn’t remember seeing the flame before, so I was a little concerned. Instead of my brother driving all the way from Orland Park to my home, I decided to meet him at the heating company. I took the space heater with me. My brother was finishing up some work when I arrived. He plugged the space heater into an outlet and carefully looked inside of the machine. He saw the same flame as me. He advised me to get rid of the space heater. He said he could fix the problem, but it wasn’t going to be safe anymore. He offered me a good deal on a space heater from the workshop. I chose a 1500 watt radiant heater that can easily heat the whole house. My brother got me a good deal and I received 30% off the purchase.