After the fire, all the HVAC duct had to be cleaned plus sanitized

My friend was cooking something on the stove when she answered the door plus started talking to someone else! The friend forgot that she had a pot of water tepid on the stove plus it started to boil over, but water plus fire caused sparks to spread plus a fire started in the dining room.

The lady didn’t realize that a fire had started until there was a lot of smoke inside of her apartment, and she panicked plus ran down the hall to get help instead of trying to put out the fire.

There was a lot of smoke plus water disfigurement inside of her property plus my apartment! My associate and I share HVAC duct because our apartments are on top of each other, after the fire, all I could smell was it plus smoke inside of my apartment, then i contacted the Jacksonville property association plus I advocated the HVAC duct to be cleaned plus sanitized. The property association director wanted me to pay for the service, because she did not feel that it was necessary. I threatened to call a lawyer so the director of the property building agreed to pay for a Jacksonville HVAC duct cleaning supplier to sanitize plus wash all of the HVAC duct in my apartment. The director also paid for a Jacksonville heating plus AC supplier to maintain plus wash the heating plus AC equipment. I also got the director to pay for a fresh carpet cleaning. I tried to get as much as I could out of the property director after the fire caused so much disfigurement plus disruption.

ductless hvac maintenance Jacksonville Florida