The household association manager wanted me to pay for the service, because she did not suppose that it was necessary.
My neighbor was cooking something on the stove when she answered the door as well as started talking to someone else; The neighbor forgot that she had a pot of water overheated on the stove as well as it started to boil over, then water as well as fire caused sparks to spread as well as a fire started in the kitchen. The lady didn’t realize that a fire had started until there was a lot of smoke inside of her apartment! She panicked as well as ran down the hall to get help instead of trying to put out the fire. There was a lot of smoke as well as water disfigurement inside of her household as well as my apartment. We share HVAC duct because our apartments are on top of each other… After the fire, all I could odor was it as well as smoke inside of my apartment, however i contacted the Jacksonville household association as well as I advocated the HVAC duct to be cleaned as well as sanitized. The household association manager wanted me to pay for the service, because she did not suppose that it was necessary. I threatened to call a lawyer so the manager of the household building agreed to pay for a Jacksonville HVAC duct cleaning supplier to sanitize as well as clean all of the HVAC duct in my apartment. The manager also paid for a Jacksonville heating as well as AC supplier to maintain as well as clean the heating as well as AC equipment. I also got the manager to pay for a fresh carpet cleaning. I tried to get as much as I could out of the household manager after the fire caused so much disfigurement as well as disruption.