After the fire, all the ductwork had to be cleaned and sanitized

My neighbor was cooking something on the stove when she answered the door and started talking to someone else. The neighbor forgot that she had a pot of water boiling on the stove and it started to boil over. Water and fire caused sparks to spread and a fire started in the kitchen. The lady didn’t realize that a fire had started until there was a lot of smoke inside of her apartment. She panicked and ran down the hall to get help instead of trying to put out the fire. There was a lot of smoke and water damage inside of her apartment and my apartment. We share ductwork because our apartments are on top of each other. After the fire, all I could smell was it and smoke inside of my apartment. I contacted the Jacksonville apartment association and I requested the ductwork to be cleaned and sanitized. The apartment association manager wanted me to pay for the service, because she did not think that it was necessary. I threatened to call a lawyer so the manager of the apartment building agreed to pay for a Jacksonville ductwork cleaning company to sanitize and clean all of the ductwork in my apartment. The manager also paid for a Jacksonville heating and AC company to maintain and clean the heating and AC equipment. I also got the manager to pay for a fresh carpet cleaning. I tried to get as much as I could out of the apartment manager after the fire caused so much damage and disruption.

ductless air conditioner repair Jacksonville Florida